Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LEARNING LOG 4

Macbeth's three witches!!! That was our latest Literature lesson and it was AWESOME. First of all, I'd like to say that ALL the groups did a very good job in one way or another, through props, acting skills, etc. For my group, consisting of Brian, Tarif and me, we wore dresses and had a laundry bag as our cauldron. Quite weird right? Haha. (: Some Groups like Sanjna's was great in acting and they were really funny. Some people really shocked me, I mean, I didn't really expect them to shine because they are usually quiet and all, but they did! Like Amanda in Shadleen's group, she was great! Her voice sounded exactly like a witch's and it sort of made the whole thing spookier. And Iqbal! His voice was just brilliant! He could go really high pitch and since I was not looking at first, I thought it was a girl then I realised, wait. Liang Wei's group did not have girls. I looked up and realised, it was Iqbal! Quite shocking. And Jia Yi too! I also thought that he really gave it his all. (:

So, my group, GROUP 7, we actually did not really prepare in the acting area. For our props, the initial idea was to wear skirts but Tarif came up with a brilliant idea of wearing long dresses which suited us better. Tarif also came up with the idea of brooms made up of sticks and it really looked like witches' brooms. I did the powerpoint slides and Brian came up with the materials needed, like the laundry bag was his. So, all in all, our group was quite ok.

I do not really have any suggestions for this lesson because it was really really fun and I just wish that we could do this more often. (: Like for the upcoming Romeo and Juliet performance, it will be quite interesting to see how everything works out! I am so looking forward to the fun! Who knows? Someone might just get to act with the hot guy she likes! *winks!* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment