Thursday, January 27, 2011

LEARNING LOG 2

Superstitions. Most people believe in either one or two of them. For myself? I don't really believe in any. However, I feel that people believe in superstitions either because they just have ONE weird experience and they make up weird explanations for that or they have nothing better to do so they randomly make things up (no offence to anyone!). I don't really know. But that's my opinion.

Anyway, I found the lesson pretty interesting, just listening to the different superstitions each classmate found. Some were pretty scary, like the one that was like, if you take a photo with three people in it, the center person will die first. S: It kind of freaked me out. I mean, I have taken photos with two other friends and me in the center, but ah well, I don't really care. I mean, how is it that that center person can die first? What if say, A, B and C are taking photos together. A stands in the middle first, then B, then C. How is it possible that either one of them can die first? They ALL stood in the middle, each one at different times. So, I don't really get superstitions. In my opinion, I felt that the lesson was great, but due to time constrain, I guess we couldn't get more examples. ): Bummer.

Then there was the Literature presentation of Macbeth's Three Witches. It was HILARIOUS! I loved every moment of it! (: Especially when Mrs Woo gave her representation of the three witches. At first I thought it was a recording of a kid who was pretending to be a witch! It was AWESOME! (: And then there was Liang Wei, Jasmine and Lionel who tried their best to follow Mrs Woo. Lionel's voice turned out to be lower than Mrs Woo's but Liang Wei's was SUPER HIGH! At first I was so shocked, but it was so funny that I had to laugh out loud. Then there was Phania, Shun Hui and Jia Le's example. They were funny too, especially when they tried to go high but suddenly turned low. (: In my opinion, the lesson was brilliant but I wish there were more examples. It would have been funny to see every one's interpretation of the witches but, i think there is a drama section where everyone has to act out right? (: Oh, I can't wait! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment