Thursday, January 20, 2011

LEARNING LOG 1

CINQUAINS.
Cinquains.
Fun, short.
Thinking, describing, writing.
Easy to learn them.
Awesome.
Learning how to write a cinquain was fun. A cinquain consists of five lines. The first line, a one-word title (duh...). The second line, two words that describe the subject. The third line, three action words. The fourth line, a sentence of four words. and the last line, a word that describes the whole subject. One cannot repeat any of the words that have already been used, so I find it quite fun to just think up of many different words I can use in the poem. :)
In my opinion, the lesson was quite interesting but I found it too short. As in, we didn't really do much cinquains for the whole lesson. Other than that, the lesson was pretty good but I wish that we could have played some games just to enjoy ourselves and to get to learn the cinquains in a fun way. If we did something more fun, I feel that it would be a more interesting and exciting lesson. :)
OK, got to stop here and go; I'm going out to have an AWESOME dinner at ASHTON's!

No comments:

Post a Comment